In addition to the highlights mentioned below there are many other events offered during the festival: guided walking-tours through meadows full of Pheasant’s Eye Daffodils (Narcissus poeticus), culinary evenings, garden parties and more.
Thursday, 29 May 2014
- 12 a.m. „Altausseer Narzissenlauf“ – run around the lake Altausseersee
- 7 p.m. Election of the „Narzissenkönigin“, the Queen of the Pheasant’s Eye Daffodil, at the Kur- und Congresshaus Bad Aussee €18,–
Friday, 30 May 2014
- 10 a.m. „Maitanz“ – traditional dance of the local children at the Kur- und Congresshaus Bad Aussee
- 8 p.m. Musical Evening with the string orchestra „Bürgermusikkapelle Bad Aussee“ and the school choir of the secondary schools Bad Aussee at the Kur- und Congresshaus Bad Aussee €10,–
Saturday, 31 May 2014
- All day Classic Car Tour in and around Altaussee and Bad Aussee
- 10 a.m. „Maisingen und Musizieren“ – children of the local schools sing in the Kur- und Congresshaus Bad Aussee
- 1 p.m. „Narzissenstecken“ – locals in Bad Aussee, Altaussee, Grundlsee and Bad Mitterndorf show how the figures for the parades on Sunday are being made.
- 4 p.m. Concert of the local Brass Bands in Bad Aussee
- 8 p.m. Folk Music Evening at the Kur- und Congresshaus Bad Aussee attended by the Queen and the Princesses of the Pheasant’s Eye Daffodils €14,–
Sunday, 1 June 2014
- 10.30 a.m. Car parade in Bad Aussee
- 2.30 p.m. Boat parade on the lake Altaussee
Admission for both parades: Single €14,–,
Groups €12,50 (Premise: Tickets ordered before 23 May 2014)
Admission free for children up to 15 years!
For questions and further information please contact:
8990 Bad Aussee, Austria
Phone +43 3622 52273
Fax +43 3622 54528