Collection stand Pichl-Kainisch arriving from the direction of Liezen:
Travelling from Vienna or Graz use the E651 (B320) via Liezen. See map:
Our ticket office in Pichl-Kainisch Drive past Tauplitz and Bad Mitterndorf on the Salzkammergut federal road (B 145). Turn right at the Knoppen exit. You will be directed to the box office opposite the Hofer grocery store.
Collection stand St. Agatha arriving from the direction of Bad Ischl:
Travelling from Salzburg or Linz use the B145 via Bad Ischl. See map:
Our ticket office in St. Agatha You pass Bad Ischl, Bad Goisern and St. Agatha on the Salzkammergut federal road (B 145). Drive past the gas station and the Landhotel Agathawirt. Immediately before the start of the road climb to the Pötschenpass there is a large rest area on the right (chain assembly area).
Important tips and information for you and your group
- At the Korso, please only let your guests off after the bus has been parked. This is the only way to ensure that your guests will find the bus again.
- Follow the directions to the designated parking areas given to you by the police, fire department and festival officials.
- Your guests will receive a small parking lot sign upon arrival. That’s where your parking lot is. This should make finding the buses much easier.
- Free shuttle buses run all day from the coach parking lot to the festival site or, depending on the parking space, the festival site can also be reached on foot.
- Please remain in the designated parking place until all of your passengers have returned to the bus before departing.
- Give your mobile telephone number to your passengers in case of an emergency.